2nd May 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for 12th exam from Pune University? What are the documents needed?

I have completed my education till 11th. After that i got married and could not attend 12th exam. Now I am in Pune and I want to complete my 12th. Can i apply for 12th exam from Pune university and which documents should i need?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  2. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  3. Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?
  4. From where can I get B.Ed Pune University exam application forms? Where to submit it and which documents are required?
  5. How can I apply for class 12th private candidate in Gujarat after passing 11th from Mumbai? What documents are needed for the work?
  6. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  7. Date to apply for summer training in MNCs? Documents needed?
  8. Documents required to get admission in Pune University for external F.Y.B.Com course?
  9. Documents required to study in Australia except educational certificates?
  10. What documents are required for IIT-JEE application?
  11. Where to get the forms of MHT CET? How to apply and what all documents do I need?
  12. Can I apply for B.Com in Pune University if completed 12th from Bangalore University?
  13. Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?
  14. How and when to apply for BCECE Medical exam? Documents required for applying?
  15. How and where do I apply for an internship for electrical engineering in Pune?
  16. How and where do I apply for an internship for electrical engineering in Pune?
  17. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  18. What are the documents needed for JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2017, 12:37 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for 12th exam from Pune University? What are the documents needed?

Yes you can complete your education because in India we have right to education act where there is no age limit for completing education till graduation.

>> You can not be directly admitted to 12th board , you need to get admission in 11th on wards.
>> Register yourself in any private , government or open education school for the upcoming board examination or even from the Pune university.
>> You need to submit a xerox of 10th passing certificate and 3 passport size photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?