13th January 2013, 09:37 PM
Aandyalone

Can I apply for any bank clerk exam after scoring 52.4% in 12th?

I hav 52.4% in 10+2 can i apply for any bank clerk exam if not plz suggest me some other or shall i continue for graduation for better...? I come under st cotta.

15th February 2013, 09:40 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any bank clerk exam after scoring 52.4% in 12th?

hi.
for bank clerk exam the eligibilty criteria is given below-
1) must be passed 10+2 with 50 % marks.
2)your age should be in between 18 to 27 years. the paper for bank clerk exam is mainly based on math and GK so you should prepare well apti math and Gk.
all the best.
16th February 2013, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aandyalone View Post
I hav 52.4% in 10+2 can i apply for any bank clerk exam if not plz suggest me some other or shall i continue for graduation for better...? I come under st cotta.
You are now in 12th standard , so you are not applicable for IBPS clerk exam because IBPS clerk exam required graduation degree .

The 2nd problem in your 12th standard marks , your 12th standard marks is 52.4% so you are not applicable for SBI Clerk Exam because SBI clerk exam required 60% in 12th standard .

Marks relaxation is there for SC/ST category just 5% .You are ST category so ST category candidate required 55% marks in 12th standard .

So the better option for you to go for Graduation degree.After completion of graduation degree you can apply any bank clerk exam even you can apply Bank Po exam also .

But your minimum age should be 21 years old for Bank Po exam and Clerk exam required 18 years old as minimum age criteria .

17th February 2013, 12:15 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Aandy,

First of all, I would like to tell you that banking examinations are conducted by SBI and IBPS.

Sorry to say that you cannot apply for any bank clerk examinations after scoring 52.4% in 12th.

The eligibility criteria required for SBI clerk examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with 60% marks from any approved board.

* Age limit- 18-28 yrs.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

The eligibility criteria required for SBI PO and IBPS Clerk/PO examinations are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any approved college or university.

* No percentage required in graduation for these examinations.

* Age limit- 18-28 yrs for Clerk; 20-30 yrs for IBPS PO; and 21-30 yrs for SBI PO.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
3rd January 2014, 05:50 PM
intelivisto1

Hi friend

You cannot apply for any banking exam after 12th. because Banking Exam criteria minimum graduation complete with 60 % marks.
15th January 2014, 07:56 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Irrespective of your percentage of marks in your 10+2, you are not eligible to apply for Bank Clerk Exams. The reason being you are not having the required academic qualification to apply for Bank Clerk Exams.

The eligibility criteria to apply for Bank Clerk Jobs has been changed recently.

As per the changed criteria,

-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university in order to apply for clerical positions.

The required age should be between 20-28 years of age.
For OBC candidates : 20-31 years of age.
For SC or ST category candidates : 20-33 years of age.

So, I suggest you to join Graduation in the stream which you are interested and try to complete it successfully.

Along with your academics, carry out preparation for Bank Clerk Exam also.

Then you can easily crack bank exams after completion of your Graduation.

Many of the candidates are not succeeding in bank exams as they don't have strong practice.

The reason for lack of practice is due to lack of timed.

But such a kind of problem will not be there for you. You are having plenty of time in your hands.

Please do not misuse it. Make most out of it.

Wish you all the best.
23rd February 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for any bank clerk exam after scoring 53% in 12th ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?