13th June 2020, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply and appear for UPSC examination with M.Sc in Mathematics?

Hello, I want to give UPSC recruitment exams. I have completed M.Sc. Mathematics. Can you please tell me about the recruitment exams in UPSC for which I am eligible and procedure to apply for that exam?

15th June 2020, 08:49 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply and appear for UPSC examination with M.Sc in Mathematics?

UPSC conducts many recruitment examination.

Civil Service is among the most common of all the examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age for reserved cateogry.

Examination is conducted in three stages.

The other recruitment examination are :-

CAPFs.
CDS.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2020, 12:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply and appear for UPSC examination with M.Sc in Mathematics?

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for various UPSC exams.

A graduate can apply for various exams like Combined Defence Services, Central Armed Police Force exam, Enforcement officer exam, Civil Services examination.

You are eligible for all the above mentioned exams being a graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?