7th January 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed after completing Diploma and B.Tech course?

I have completed 3 years full time Diploma course after which I started with B.Tech. Now, I have finished my B.Tech degree as well. So, am I eligible to pursue B.Ed now? If yes, then which specialization or subject area should I choose for B.Ed?

13th January 2019, 02:48 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed after completing Diploma and B.Tech course?

The acronym B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in bachelor's degree. You can select specialization as per your choice.
13th January 2019, 09:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Tech course.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Ed course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The minimum required aggregate to appear for the examination is 50%.

So, if you have scored more than 50% in B.Tech course then you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course. It is two year or four semester course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
14th January 2019, 12:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course. The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with institute.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examinatiion after completion of B.Tech course.
14th January 2019, 08:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For admission in B.Ed course the required qualification is that candidate must have bachelor degree from a recognised university.

You have completed the B.Tech course hence you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.

It is two year or four semester course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
15th January 2019, 07:13 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor's degree in Education.

The eligibility criteria to apply for this course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. You must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for this course.

There is no upper age limit for this course. You can pursue B.Ed after B.Tech course.
15th January 2019, 11:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course. The minimum academic qualification required to pursue Bachelor of Education course is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam

The minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree is 50%. You can apply for B.Ed after completing Bachelor of Technology.
15th January 2019, 01:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course as you have passed B.Tech from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.
15th January 2019, 02:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required for Bachelor of Education is graduation in any stream from a recognized university. B.Ed aspirant must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. Stream does not matter, all streams candidate are eligible.

You are eligible for B.Ed course after completion diploma and Bachelor of Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?