2nd March 2019, 04:37 PM
Pradeepkumaryadav123

Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Master degree in Economics?

I have 43% in graduation and 59% percent in post graduation. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of my last master degree in (Economics)? Please advise and get back soon with your appropriate answer because I need to apply and last date is near.

5th March 2019, 09:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Master degree in Economics?

The minimum qualification required to pursue B.Ed 2 year degree course is that the candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC/ST/PH candidates.
7th March 2019, 08:27 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completion of your Master’s degree in Economics. Only candidates who have passed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree course in Science/ Commerce/ Arts stream from a government recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed college. So, being a Master of Economics graduate, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
7th March 2019, 11:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.
9th March 2019, 08:40 AM
Meg24

Yes , You can apply for B.ed after completion of your masters in economics.
B.ed is basically an undergraduate programme but most of the students pursue it after completion of their graduation or post graduation.
The minimum requirement is that you should have above 50 percent in your graduation or post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?