28th March 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed while pursuing final year BA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA and I am in the final year of the course. I want to pursue B.Ed so I want to know can I apply for B.Ed while pursuing final year BA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write CGP exam while pursuing B.Tech final year?
  2. Can I apply for JIPMER entrance exam after B.Tech.(IT)?
  3. How can I apply for admission in Government College for pursuing BBA? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  4. Can I get admission if cleared B.Ed entrance exam but having supple in B.Sc final year?
  5. Procedure to get admission in economics department for M.A? I am pursuing B.A final year in Rajasthan University Jaipur
  6. Am I eligible to write TET Exam being a candidate pursuing B.Ed course?
  7. How may I get SSLC question papers of Telugu board?
  8. Can I write SSC CGL exam while pursuing B.Tech final year
  9. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO exam? Exam pattern and procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing M.Sc after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  11. Am I eligible to write IES Exam pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  13. When to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of IT?
  14. When can I apply for M.Sc in IISc being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Chemistry? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  16. Am I eligible to write JTO Exam for the year 2013 being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  17. How can I become a CID officer after pursuing degree final year
  18. Can I write NDA exam while pursuing BBA course? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam?
31st March 2017, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed while pursuing final year BA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

After completion of B.Ed degree with above 50% marks are eligible for B.Ed course. There are no age criteria.

Every institute conducts their own entrance exam for B.Ed admission.
31st March 2017, 08:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed while pursuing final year BA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher training course. The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for B.Ed course.

>>In order to get admission in Bachelor of Education, you need to have minimum of 50% marks in graduation.

There are some university which conduct entrance exam for admission and some take direct admission after bachelor's degree. You can pursue Bachelor of Education from any of given below universities:

>>Delhi University.

>>Indira Gandhi National Open University.

>>Banaras Hindu University.

>>Sikkim Manipal University.

>>Anna University etc.
31st March 2017, 04:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is:

1. You must have either completed your bachelor's degree or appearing in final year of examination.

2. You must have 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course.

If you want admission in B.Ed in good universities like Delhi University or BHU, you will have to write entrance examination for this course.
31st March 2017, 09:28 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

About B.Ed course:

It is Bachelor of Education and training course for teachers to learn teaching skills.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

Graduation from a recognized university with 50% marks. Final year pursuing candidates can also apply for entrance exam of Bachelor of Education.

Delhi University and Banaras Hindu University are the best university for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?