8th November 2016, 11:47 AM
PARMINDER 22

Can I apply for Bank related jobs after completing B.Com?

Respected Sir, I have completed my my graduation with B.Com and now I want to apply for jobs and earn for my self. I am interested in Bank related jobs so can I apply for the jobs after completing B.Com? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th November 2016, 09:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank related jobs after completing B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for banking entrance examination.

Candidates who have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for examination for recruitment as Clerk or PO.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with different examination. The examination is generally conducted in written and as interview stages. So, candidates have to appear and qualify in examination for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
9th November 2016, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARMINDER 22 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my my graduation with B.Com and now I want to apply for jobs and earn for my self. I am interested in Bank related jobs so can I apply for the jobs after completing B.Com? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed B.Com degree, then you can apply for Bank jobs like Bank PO and Clerical exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Bank PO and clerk exam.

Your age should be below 30 years.
10th November 2016, 09:42 AM
mahhiads

Bank related jobs required graduation from any subject means you are eligible for Bank related exam like PO and Clerk Posts.

Job Type: Banking
Eligibility: Graduation (any subject)
Max 28 Years for Clerk
Selection: Written Test + Interview for PO
Written Test
Helpful Website: www.ibps.in
www.sbi.co.in
17th July 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in private banks and qualification required to get job in private bank..
20th July 2018, 12:09 AM
PRATYASHA RAY

Hello,
Yes, you can very much apply for the same for the post of bank PO or Bank clerk. You might want to fill the ongoing form filling up of RBI PO examination!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?