18th December 2011, 11:19 AM
rakeshpandrapragada@gmail

Can I apply for BBA being a candidate having completed ITI for 2 years after completion of 10th class?

what is the alternate solution for this
After 10th i have completed ITI Two years Courses can i apply for BBA Courses.Please let me know.

25th December 2011, 03:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BBA being a candidate having completed ITI for 2 years after completion of 10th class?

Yes, definitely you can apply for BBA course. BBA course is offered through several colleges across the country. Those who have passed 12th class or equivalent diploma are eligible to apply for the course. The application can be submitted through the official portal of the college that offers the degree. The further details can be collected from the web portal. The admission is offered on the basis of the marks in XII class or diploma.
8th May 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for BBA being a candidate having completed ITI for 2 years after completion of 10th class?

Can I join B.Sc., after ITI- 3 year course
27th November 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

which is the best course in ITI for girls after 10th
5th June 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am completed iti draftsman with 10th .can I join degree part time courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?