5th April 2013, 08:18 PM
nk edu

Can I apply for CPT after doing 12th class?

i want to know that can i apply for cpt going to be held in june 2014 as i doing my class 12 session 2013-14?

5th May 2013, 01:19 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CPT after doing 12th class?

Yes you can apply for CPT exam.........after doing 12th.

Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
The CPT exam is entry level for those students who want to make there career in Chartered Accountancy.
The test consist of four subjects,
1.Accounting,
2.Mercantile Laws,
3.General Economics and
4.Quantitative Aptitude.

Registration is done throughout the year.

The registration form can be submitted at the nearest regional branch or to the institutes offices as prescribed in the prospectus.
All The details regarding registration process, examination forms, etc. are available in the prospectus and will guide you at every stage.
You may also visit www.icai.org, the official website of ICAI to have all the information including the address of the regional offices, head offices etc.

You can apply for CPT online & offline.

•You can fill up the CPT 2011 examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org
•You can also obtain the form from the following address:
Additional Secretary (Examinations),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?