20th April 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for EAMCET after failing in Intermediate?

I recently appeared for my Intermediate final exams and unfortunately could not pass the exams. So, now is it possible to apply for EAMCET, 2019 examination?

25th April 2019, 12:45 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for EAMCET after failing in Intermediate?

You can apply for EAMCET Exam, but you won't be able to take admission into any institute through EAMCET scores.

Until you haven't cleared 12th standard, you won't be able to get admission into any institute.

So, it will be useless to apply for EAMCET exam if you are not cleared in 10+2 standard.

Only after passing 12th standard, you should apply for EAMCET exam so that you can take admission further.
25th April 2019, 08:50 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination even if you have failed 12th standard examinations. But, to get admission through EAMCET examination, you should have qualified 12th standard examinations at the time of counselling by appearing in supplementary examinations. Without qualifying 12th standard, you are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination, but you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing higher studies.
25th April 2019, 07:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in your 12th standard then you are not eligible to appear in EAMCET exam. Only those candidates are eligible to appear in this exam who have passed in 12th standard in each and every subject.
25th April 2019, 11:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for EAMCET exam after failing in intermediate.
Only after passing your 12th standard he will be eligible to appear in this exam.
29th April 2019, 11:48 AM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes you can write EAMCET exam but you are not qualified to take admissions until you clear 12 criteria. You have to give supplementary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?