9th February 2022, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for forensic science UGC NET exam after completion of MSc in forensic psychology?

Can I apply for forensic science UGC net exam after completion of msc in forensic psychology?

9th October 2022, 12:57 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for forensic science UGC NET exam after completion of MSc in forensic psychology?

UGC NET exam stands for University grant commission national educational testing , it is a primary criteria that a candidate must acquire in order to find out the eligibility for the lecture ship that is to be awarded to the junior research fellowship program
The eligibility criteria are as follows
candidate who have acquire at least 55% in their masters degree or any equivalent degree according to the UGC in any field such as the social science or computer science or electronics are eligible for the following,there is also a relaxation for the reserve categories students that is the students must have scored at least 50% in their masters degree
candidate who have appeared or are in their final year of the masters degree and awaiting their reserves are also eligible for the following exam
PhD degree holders whose masses never examination have been completed by 19 September 1991 are eligible and there is a reduction in 5 percentage that is the phd holders are eligible if they have scored at least 250 percentage in their masters degree
candidates who have a post graduate diploma or a certificate which is given by the Indian University or any institute or foreign degree diploma certificate are also eligible until they qualify for the criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?