19th September 2011, 03:05 PM
bhatt_pankaj

Can I apply for government vacancies after doing distance MBA in HR?

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I HV DONE DISTANCE MBA IN HR FROM PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY,I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I CAN APPLY FOR THE GOVT. VACCANIES LIKE IN SAIL,BHEL,NTPC & HPCL, etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Government Jobs After doing MBA from distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for government jobs? What are the vacancies for MBA(HR)?
  3. Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?
  4. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  5. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government management trainee exam after completion of MBA in distance mode?
  7. Any government job vacancies for MBA(HR) students?
  8. How to apply for government job? How many vacancies are there?
  9. Is it possible to get a government job while doing distance MBA?
  10. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  11. Where can I get government job after passing M.Com and MBA? Are there any vacancies in government sectors where the recruitment is done on the bases of interview without written test?
  12. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  13. Vacancies available in Government Sector for Microbiology postgraduate? -- [New]
  14. Is Symbiosis the best for distance MBA? Can I go for government job?
  15. How to get MSc Microbiology job?
  16. When can I fill the form of NCERT?
  17. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  18. How can I get current Job Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Government? How to apply for those Jobs?
21st September 2011, 09:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government vacancies after doing distance MBA in HR?

Certainly you can apply for the government jobs. You have a valid qualification since you studied in a recognised institute. You need to start preparing for the entrance exam conducted by these companies. You can refer to the past papers for preparing for these exams. Also in the mean time do try to gain some work experience.
4th November 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for government vacancies after doing distance MBA in HR?

can i give net set exam as am doing distance pgdhrm from MIT pune?Please help me Sir..... Thanks
5th April 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I HAVE DONE DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FROM DISTANCE EDUCATION
CAN I APPLY FOR A GOV. JOB
30th July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i did my mba in opration from smu distance education. Can i apply for mba govt. Job or not please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?