28th March 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for group 4 in TNPSC after completing 10th?

i have completed my 10th and later i discontinued my studies can i apply for group 4 in tnpsc

11th July 2012, 01:27 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for group 4 in TNPSC after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 10th and later i discontinued my studies can i apply for group 4 in tnpsc

Yes there is no problem. For TNPSC group 4 exam all such candidates who have the 10th passing certificate are eligible to appear in the exam.

However some special certification or qualification may be required for certain posts.

For example the candidate must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting for the Post of Typist in English and Tamil By higher/senior grade in at least one of the language

Similarly Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in
Shorthand must be cleared by the candidate for the post of steno-typist.

Those candidates who have passed by higher/senior grade in both language are given preference followed by those who have higher grade in Tamil and lower grade in English and lastly the candidates who have passed by higher grade in English and Lower grade in Tamil

Also you must have passed Certificate Course in Computer on Office
Automation for both the posts as some computer qualification is desired.

However the last one is not a compulsion you can still apply but after getting selected you will have to pass the certificate course in computer within the period of your probation

Age Limit

- To be eligible for the exam you must have completed 18 years of age and maximum of 30 years of age

- The upper age limit for schedule caste, schedule tribe and Destitute Widows of all castes is 35 years.

-And the upper age limit for the backward classes candidates is 32 years.
11th July 2012, 03:23 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Yes you can apply for TNPSC 4 after completing 10th.

TNPSC Group 4 Examination Eligibility criteria :-
Age Limit: The candidates required minimum 18 years age and upper age relaxation will be as per the govt. rules that are given below.

S.No
Category of Candidates
Maximum Age
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes
35 Years
Most Backward Classes / Denotified
Communities., Backward Classes and
Backward Classes (Muslims)
32 Years
“Others” [ i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]
30 Years
For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only
35 Years

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Educational Qualification :- Candidate should be passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent for TNPSC Group 4 recruitment notification all posts.
11th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Uttam Nandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

TNPSC conducts group IV examination every year for recruitment in various posts in the state of Tamil Nadu. This year number of total posts available is 10718. This varies year to year. Notification generally comes out in the month of April/May. Recruitment is done in the following posts through this examination.
  • Junior Assistant(Security and non-security)
  • Typist and Steno Typist Grade III
  • Field Surveyor
  • Draftsman
  • Bill Collector Grade I
Eligibility Criteria
  • Those who have passed S.S.L.C or equivalent examination can apply for group IV examination.
  • Age should be at least 18 years and not more than 30 years.
  • There is relaxation in the age limit for reserved category candidates as per rules.
  • For steno typist post government technical examination in typewritting and shorthand must be cleared. For typist post former is required. For both post certificate in office automation is required.
  • For the above two post those who have higher grade in English and Tamil language will be prefered.

Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
20th July 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i am destitute widows how is possible to select the group IV exam and any cutoff mark for us
2nd July 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualification is need for group 4 tnpsc exam? and what are the government exam are available 10th passed students , diploma in electronics communication students.
3rd March 2021, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

If I passed group 4exam in 18age is possible to get vao job? Otherwise I write vao exam on 21age again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?