25th December 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GUJCET while studying in class 12th under CBSE Board?

Sir, I am from Maharashtra. Can I apply or eligible for GUJCET if I have studied 10th and studying 12th from Gujarat under CBSE board? And do I need domicile certificate for it? Thanks

29th December 2018, 05:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GUJCET while studying in class 12th under CBSE Board?

To be eligible for applying to GUJCET Exam, candidate must be bonafide residents of Gujarat state.

As you are from Maharashtra state, so you cannot apply for GUJCET Exam.

GUJCET 2019 will be conducted on March 30, 2019.
31st December 2018, 12:29 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can I apply for GUJCET while studying in class 12th under CBSE Board?

Studying Secondary and Higher Secondary from Gujarat doesn't make you a resident of Gujarat based on which you'll be provided the domicile certificate. Residing in any state for 15 years or more enables the person to obtain the proof of residence that is the domicile certificate. In GUJCET it is mandatory to possess domicile certificate, as the exam is pen for students who are bona-fide students of Gujarat. So, in this case you're not eligible.
1st January 2019, 10:03 AM
Meg24

Hello,

Apparently, the residents of Gujarat are allowed to apply for gujcet examination.
As you are from the CBSE stream you are not eligible to apply for the same..Had you been in the Gujarat board and if you are appearing your 12th exam from Gujarat board then you would have been eligible for the same.

Don't worry...every college has a certain number of seats reserved for the CBSE /IcSe candidates in Gujarat.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?