18th March 2019, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ICSI Foundation Program without certificates if waiting for 12th result?

Hi Sir, I have given the Board exam of 12th standard and I want to apply for ICSI Foundation program. The last date of registration is 31st March and for that I have to submit my 12th certificate for December session. I am waiting for my 12th result. So, can I apply for this program now without my 12th certificates?

23rd March 2019, 10:54 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICSI Foundation Program without certificates if waiting for 12th result?

Yes, you can certainly apply for the ICSI Foundation Program without 12th certificates.

You can take Provisional admission which is for the students who have appeared or enrolled for appearing in Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) examination. However, you would need to provide the proof of passing the examination within 6 months of making the application.
Admissions are open throughout the year. You would need to apply through application in the prescribed Form FC-1 with your date of birth and educational qualification certificates.
The duration of Foundation Program is 8 months, excluding the months of admission and the examination.
You would need to pass the Foundation program within 3 years from the date of their admission.

These are subjects which you will study at the foundation course:-

1)Economics and Statistics
2)English and Business Communication
3)Elements of Business Laws and Management
4)Financial Accounting

You can visit the website www.icsi.edu for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?