21st February 2022, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSC exam after 10th standard?

Please reply, I am 10th pass student my question is about for application for MPSC.

23rd February 2022, 07:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC exam after 10th standard?

MPSC refers to Maharashtra Public Service Commission and as the name suggests it is a commission ( not just a single examination ) which conducts several examination for recruitment at various posts under the Maharashtra State Government.

So, it is not possible to say clearly about the eligibility of MPSC examination without knowing the posts for which you are willing to apply for .

You can get the complete details and updates regarding MPSC examination by referring to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
24th February 2022, 12:21 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing the 10th standard, you are not eligible to apply for the MPSC exam. You have to complete Graduation degree from any recognized university or Institute to get eligible for the MPSC exam.
24th February 2022, 09:29 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibilty to appear for the MOSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-33 years and relaxation for reserved category. The examination is conducted in three stages. So, you can apply for the examination after the bachelor degree.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
24th February 2022, 05:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If you have asked the information regarding Maharashtra Public Service Commission Exams,
Then I will inform you that, after 10th you can not eligible to apply for MPSC exams.
To apply for MPSC exams, you need a graduate degree.

MPSC eligibility criteria:-
Academic qualification:-
Degree in science or in engineering.
Adequate knowledge of Marathi will be preferred.

Age Eligibility:-
Your age should be between 19 to 28 years.
Relaxable upto 33 years for BC candidates.

Physical:-
Height - 165 cms
Chest - 84 cms

For complete information, please visit the official website - http://www.mpsc.gov.in.
24th February 2022, 06:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The examination is conducted for recruitment in different services of state.

The required educational qualification to pursue the course is that candidate must have completed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Examination is conducted in three stages :-

Preliminary.

Mains.

Interview.

So, are not eligible to appear for the examination now and will become eligible after the completion of bachelor degree course.
24th February 2022, 09:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required for MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university. A candidate must be efficient in Marathi and the minimum age should be 19 years and the maximum age should not be more than 38 years for the general category.

I am also giving you the MPSC website link for your reference that is www.mpsc.gov.in
25th February 2022, 09:12 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No,you cannot apply for MPSC exam after 10th, You must have a graduation degree to apply for MPSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?