17th July 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSC examination after Intermediate?

I have passed my 12th from Commerce stream and scored 51%. So, I wanted to know how much percentage is required in 12th to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission examination?

20th July 2019, 03:18 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC examination after Intermediate?

The required minimum eligibility to appear for the MPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-33 years. So, candidates with maximum qualification as std 12th are not eligible to appear in examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all the stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
20th July 2019, 09:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC examination after Intermediate?

Being just a Class 12th i.e; intermediate passed candidate, you are not eligible for appearing MPSC (Maharashtra Publiic Service Commission) examination or any other PCS examination at this stage as the minimum education required for appearing any PSC along with MPSC examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

For more details regarding MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?