17th May 2011, 09:34 AM
maharaja singh

Can I apply for NTPC with Electronics and Communication branch?

i am doing btech from electronics and communication branch.can i apply for ntpc with this branch?????????

16th October 2011, 11:09 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC with Electronics and Communication branch?

yes electronics and communication engineering branch candidates after B.Tech are eligible for NTPC examination. NTPC recruit in different time of the year. visit their official recruitment website http://www.ntpccareers.net/ regularly to get the recent updates about their recruitment in various post.

whenever they will publish the notification in their website go through the notification and check your eligibility for the post. if you are eligible then apply for the examination. recently NTPC published on notification for the Electronics and Communication engineering candidates to recruit in their organization through GATE 2012 score. visit their website to know more details about this.

beside NTPC Electronics and communication engineering students are also eligible for ISRO, BHEL, BEL, BARC, BSNL,DRDO, ONGC etc. different time of the year they publish their notification for various post. apply for the post for which you are eligible and you want to work in that post.

best of luck.
16th October 2011, 12:53 PM
goutambiswas87

Dear friend,
Yes,you can easily apply for NTPC.As you are in ECE so there are no barrier for applying NTPC.

all the best.
17th May 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

without GATE 2012 score,any possible to apply NTPC jobs for B.Tech E.C.E.- BATCH (2008-2012)??
6th August 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, what will be the test paper syllabus for electronics and telecommunication experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?