9th November 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SSC CGL examination while being in final year of Engineering course?

I am studying Computer Science Engineering and it's my final year. My course will totally be completed in 20th June, 2020. Can I apply for Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level examination (SSC-CGL) before completion or after completion?

11th November 2019, 10:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC CGL examination while being in final year of Engineering course?

As per the notification released for SSC CGL examination 2019, candidates having completed their graduation degree by 31.12.2019 are eligible to apply for the same examination.

So, as you have mentioned that your graduation degree course will be completed by June 2020, so you are not eligible to apply for the SSC CGL examination 2019 but you can apply for the same examination in and after 2020.

For details and updates regarding the SSC examinations, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?