21st July 2019, 10:54 AM
Hari prasad vr

Can I apply for the Train Loco Pilot on the basis of Intermediate?

Sir, I am 12th Science passed student and I am 18 years old. Can I apply for Train Loco Pilot? My qualifications is eligible for Loco Pilot examinations? And how can I apply for Loco Pilot examinations? What is the syllabus and exam pattern? Also, share last few years solved papers for the same.

23rd July 2019, 11:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Train Loco Pilot on the basis of Intermediate?

To get recruitment in Indian Railway as Loco Pilot the eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed ITI or diploma course from a recognised institute.

The minimum age limit is 18 years. Examination is conducted for the selection.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination on the basis of std 12th qualification.

For more information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
25th July 2019, 01:06 AM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Can I apply for the Train Loco Pilot on the basis of Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari prasad vr View Post
Sir, I am 12th Science passed student and I am 18 years old. Can I apply for Train Loco Pilot? My qualifications is eligible for Loco Pilot examinations? And how can I apply for Loco Pilot examinations? What is the syllabus and exam pattern? Also, share last few years solved papers for the same.
Eligibility criteria for train loco pilot is that candidate should be a graduate or ITI equivalent with Mechanical/automobile/electrical can apply for the train loco pilot.
Hence, with science in 12th passed candidate can apply for the train loco pilot, thus a candidate should hold ITI degree, with ITI degree a matriculate or intermediate both candidate can apply for the Train loco pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?