20th July 2010, 02:19 AM
bandani

Can I attend the Assistant Manager's interview without having the application print out? How can I take the print out again?

Respected sir,
I am Bandani Anurupa from Bihar.i wrote examination for assistant manger on 27-12-2009.i qualified for the interview.i am requested to attend my interview on 29-072010 with my call letter and application print out.but unfortunately i dont have application print out.can i attend the interview?is there any way to take that print out again.
my
my roll number is:1502057833
my date of birth is 25-12-1988
please give me the details sir

1st June 2011, 04:02 PM
byshah

Default Re: Can I attend the Assistant Manager's interview without having the application print out? How can I take the print out again?

Dear Anurupa Bandani,

As you have mentioned that you have got call letter, so if you have it with you , it will be fine with it. Otherwise you just login to the website where you have registered your application details, by giving the reg no. , dob and roll no. you can view your application and from there you can take print out.
If you find it more difficult then better try to contact the interviewer.
31st August 2011, 12:47 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: Can I attend the Assistant Manager's interview without having the application print out? How can I take the print out again?

firstly open the website of organisation and fill up your details and get print out of it secondaly you have to contact with the HR manager and tell him about it they will give satisfactory answer.
6th March 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I TAKE THE PRINT OUT IBPS EXAM(CWE) APPLICATION FROM, PLZ HELP ME, PLZ, MY NAME RAJKUMAR PATRA, ROLL NO- 2180157582, Registration ID : 2001571614.
14th April 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have no printout of application form of clerks.How can I get it sir.Please suggest me
25th May 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

i have no printout of application form of clerk.How can i get the printout of the application form of clerk.
22nd September 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

can i attend the interview without the ibps print out?? Plz help!
23rd August 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir
my photo is not clear and my signature cannot be seen in my application print out for sbi clerical exam due to poor quality of printer?is it a problem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?