25th January 2013, 05:21 PM
shahin sha

Can I attend nautical science exam if I am from 11th?

sir,
can i attend the nautical science exam from plus one?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to attend entrance exam for joining in Nautical Science after 12th?
  2. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  3. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  4. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  5. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  6. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  7. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  8. How many jobs are available after BSc Maths?
  9. Best college in Tamil Nadu for doing B.Sc Nautical Science?
  10. Best college in Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Nautical Science
  11. Best college for B.Sc Nautical Science in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  12. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  14. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  15. Within how many years should I complete B.Sc Nautical Science from IGNOU?
  16. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science)- General Science (Test V) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I attend nautical science exam if I am from 11th?

Nautical science is a three year undergraduate course at intermediate level.After completing intermediate one is applicable to apply for the course.

Nautical science is a entry in marine engineering,it is one of the direct entries in marine engineering after completing intermediate with physics,maths ad chemistry with minimum 60% marks scored combined.After studying intermediate with physics,maths and chemistry one can apply for nautical science course and admissions takes place on the marks scored in intermediate exams.Admissions are solely held on the basis of marks scored in intermediate,no entrance examination is required to apply for nautical science.
Physical fitness is required,good eyesight is also mandatory.Course fees is high when compare to other courses at the undergraduate level nearly 8 lakhs rupees for three year.

Hence it is important to study intermediate with physics,maths and chemistry and then apply after successfully completing intermediate,before studying intermediate it is not possible to apply for nautical science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?