19th February 2022, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend TET Exam again after 10 years?

I have finished BSc B.ed in computer science. I have passed tet exam in 2012.. I did not get job they told no value.... Now will I attend the exam ?

23rd February 2022, 06:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend TET Exam again after 10 years?

Yes, you can appear in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) and you can appear in the same examination as many times you want provided you satisfy the eligibility criteria for appearing in the same examination.

Also, I would like you to get correct information regarding the validity of TET qualifying certificates as in case of most states and CTET, the TET qualification is valid for lifelong.
24th February 2022, 09:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

TET is Teacher Eligibility Test. The examination is conducted by various state for recruitment of teacher in state government schools.

The validity of TET qualification varies with state. So, you can go through the official notification for detail information.
24th February 2022, 07:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can attend the TET examination again after 10 years. The NCTE (The National Council for Teacher Education) has issued a notice regarding the lifetime validity of the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) certificate. You said you have passed the TET examination in 2012 and this decision will benefit those who have passed the TET after February 2011. Due to an extension in certificate validity, only fresh candidates will apply every year. Everyone will get a fair chance to apply as there will be no repetition of candidates.
26th February 2022, 12:22 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

As per various notifications for TET, the age of the candidate must be between 18 to 35 years. If the age criteria are matched for you, then you are eligible for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?