24th July 2016, 01:29 PM
_vrushabh9909

Can I become a Car Designer after completing 12th with Commerce and being very poor in drawing?

Hello sir, I have passed class 12th with Commerce so can I enter in Automobile Industry? It is my passion and desire to become a Car designer but my drawing is poor so I want to learn and become the best Car Designer. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
16th August 2016, 01:43 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a Car Designer after completing 12th with Commerce and being very poor in drawing?

I am sorry to say this but you cannot become an automobile engineer(car designing is a part of it).
It is because you have commerce in your intermediate and to pursue any sort of engineering course you need to have PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Maths) as the compulsory subjects.

So, thats the reason you cannot pursue this course.

Now there is a way but it is highly impractical. I would never suggest you to consider it but for information only i am telling you.
If one pursues diploma in mechanical engineering(2 years) then he/she then can pursue engineering.Since diploma is done after the high school, there is no point of intermediate subjects.

But, as i said, i would not suggest you this. Also, there are many opportunities in the commerce field which you can explore and then at later stage can associate yourself with the automobile industry as a financial analyst.
27th January 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Car Designer after completing 12th with Commerce and being very poor in drawing?

Hello sir, I have passed class 12th with ART so can I enter in Automobile Industry? It is my passion and desire to become a Car designer but my drawing is poor so I want to learn and become the best Car Designer. Is it possible?
18th July 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have passed class 12th with Commerce so can I enter in Automobile Industry? It is my passion and desire to become a Car designer but my drawing is poor so I want to learn and become the best Car Designer. Is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?