2nd December 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Dentist in Saudi Arabia through BDS program being a Muslim girl?

Hi Sir, I am a Muslim girl and currently pursuing BDS program. I am thinking to go Saudi Arabia for becoming a Dental Doctor. Is there any scope for me after completing my BDS program in Saudi Arabia?

2nd March 2021, 04:07 PM
Maahi14

Default Re: Can I become a Dentist in Saudi Arabia through BDS program being a Muslim girl?

In order to work in Saudi Arabia you must apply for the Saudi Dental Licensing Exam (SDLE). For that you must have a BDS or equivalent degree from an accredited health science program and commenced training the internship year and a minimum of 1 years of experience (after internship) working in private clinic or hospital.
11th June 2021, 10:51 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Can I become a Dentist in Saudi Arabia through BDS program being a Muslim girl?

Yes you can become a dentist in Saudi Arabia
But you only get a job through an Agent,
And then you need to pass Saudi Dental board exam to get registration to practice Dentistry.

This exam is conducted by promeric.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?