13th October 2020, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lab Technician through Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology course?

Sir, I want to do Diploma course of Medical Laboratory Technology. If I pursue this course then it is possible for me to become a Lab Technician? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th October 2020, 03:44 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Can I become a Lab Technician through Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology course?

Yes, you can become a Lab Technician. The eligibility to become Lab Technician is have Bachelor's/Diploma/Certificate of Medical Laboratory Technology course degree.
15th October 2020, 06:52 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I become a Lab Technician through Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology course?

DMLT eligibility:-
Minimum Qualification:- 10+2 (intermediate) with at least 45-50% marks Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
There is no age limit for DMLT Admissions in India.

The minimum requirement for lab technicians is an associate's degree that takes two years to complete at technical schools or community colleges..
15th October 2020, 07:15 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You can be a Lab Technician through Diploma Medical Laboratory Technology course.

Basic eligibility criteria to become lab technician is diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
16th October 2020, 09:45 PM
ruckshana

Yes, you can become a lab technician if you have done diploma in medical laboratory technician course. This can prove to be a entry point for a lab technician.
To become a certified lab technician, you must complete a 2 years associate degree from a accredited college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?