23rd July 2019, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I change CBSE 10th standard language from Sanskrit to Hindi?

My son has studied Hindi since Class 1. Since he had less marks in 9th 1st test, his teacher asked him to change from Hindi to Sanskrit in 9th but the same year CBSE Board registration happened and we are not able to change back to Hindi, as he finds Sanskrit very tough without having any basic knowledge of Sanskrit. Kindly advise.

15th August 2019, 06:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change CBSE 10th standard language from Sanskrit to Hindi?

Once registration for board examination is done, you won't be able to change group of subjects selected for board examination.

There are two possibilities for him, either to focus well on this subject and secure good marks in coming time or again register for board exam which will cost one more academic year.

The best solution is to get him a good teacher of Sanskrit who can help him in securing good marks with better teaching methods.
20th January 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from sanskrit to hindi in class 10
7th September 2021, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have registered in CBSE in class ix. I have written hindi in registration form but my school administration has by mistake changed it to sanskrit. My question is that can I change my 2nd language from sanskrit to hindi as I am in class 10 now.Because I don't know basic of sanskrit. Please advise.
13th March 2022, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i have sanskrit but i want to change. can i do so ? that too in 10th (CBSE) ?
25th April 2023, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

My son in class 9th he studied Sanskrit for half year then he changed to Hindi because he didn't know sankrit so in 10th class do he will write Hindi or Sanskrit exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?