27th May 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch for engineering after 1st year through management quota?

Can I change my branch for engineering after 1st year through management quota?

28th April 2023, 06:01 AM
Kia2023

Default Re: Can I change my branch for engineering after 1st year through management quota?

In most of the colleges, some seats are kept reserve under management quota. If you want to change your branch after 1st year and there is any seat vacant under management quota, the college management may allow you change your branch 2nd year onwards but again, since this would be done under management quota; so management's decision over this will be final and abiding.
After first year few students gets year-backs or some leave the course by any other reason, then in 2nd year seats become vacant against those vacant. If you are willing to change your branch and fortunately there is any such student who has not been promoted to 2nd year in your desired branch, then also you may be allotted that branch upon your request.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?