14th July 2017, 04:02 PM
ganesh gokulapati

Can I change my government college to different one after completing 1st year?

I am studying EEE 1st year in parvathipuram govt polytechnic college vizianagaram. It is so far from my home. I am now staying at hostel but I'm not feeling well and I can't interest to stay there.so I want to change my collage to kancharapalem government polytechnic college in visakhapatnam. If it works out what procedure can I follow.please reply me as fast as possible. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  2. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. Can I change my MBBS college after completing 1st year in a deemed university or private college to a government college
  5. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so?
  6. Can I change from government college to self financing college?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  8. Is it possible to change the Diploma college after completing 1st semester of the course?
  9. Is it possible to change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course?
  10. What is the procedure to change my MBBS college in 1st year?
  11. How can I change the College from SRMCEM, Lucknow to BIET, Jhansi after completing 1st year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. Can I change my college after completing 1st year?
  13. Can I change my college from Private to Government? What is the procedure to apply for the change?
  14. Can I change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course?
  15. What is the procedure to change college after completing 1st year in mechanical from YVU university?
  16. Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?
  17. Want to change my College After completion of 1st yera Btech -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?
15th July 2017, 04:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my government college to different one after completing 1st year?

Yes you can change college but you get admission through lateral entry. There are some seats reserved for lateral entry in every college. You are eligible to change college and there is no any restriction.
15th July 2017, 07:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my government college to different one after completing 1st year?

Candidates are eligible to change their college after 1st year but only after mutual agreement with both colleges ( one in which you want admission and other from which you want to take T.C ).

So, if your present college is ready to give you transfer certificate and college near to your home is offering you admission then you are eligible to chance the college.
15th July 2017, 08:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't change from government college to another college after completion of your first year. To be eligible to get degree certificate, you need to pursue complete course from the same college/ university. If you are not interested to pursue your higher studies in the present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of four years Engineering course in another college where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?