24th March 2019, 09:34 AM
shaik sa

Can I come under OBC category for Central Government jobs if belongs to BC-E Shaik?

Sir, I have a certificate of BC-E Shaik. I want to know whether I come under OBC category at the Central Level for applying for Central Government jobs? Kindly help me to know about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

15th April 2019, 09:10 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I come under OBC category for Central Government jobs if belongs to BC-E Shaik?

Yes you can come under OBC category at central level. But for that you have to apply for the central obc certificate to get issued from the central authority. you will have to submit the photocopy of your bc-e shaik. Then only your request for central level obc certificate will be processed. You will get it within a month and you will be able to get advantage of your caste category in central government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?