14th July 2019, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after B.Sc? What is the JEE Mains cut-off?

I want to do Aeronautical Engineering after B.Sc. Is it possible? I had given the JEE MAIN exam and I scored 66% and I had scored 67% in 12th Boars exams. In which colleges should I try for admission?

15th July 2019, 05:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after B.Sc? What is the JEE Mains cut-off?

Yes, definitely it is possible to pursue aeronautical engineering after BSc and you will get admission directly to 2nd year in the college.
But you have to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance examination to get admission directly in 2nd year.

West Bengal conducts JELET for lateral entry scheme.

As you have not mention the state where you want to study hence I cannot give you the name of the college or entrance exam.
15th July 2019, 06:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after B.Sc? What is the JEE Mains cut-off?

Aeronautical engineering after BSc is possible. You will get admission directly in 2nd year through lateral entry.
Most of the private institutes offers direct entry to BSc graduate with good marks.

However, most of the institutes conduct their own entrance examination known as LEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?