15th March 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after completion of MA?

Can I do B.Ed after completion of MA? Is that eligible to be done or not? What would be the better approach if not? Can someone please guide me with the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

15th March 2017, 03:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after completion of MA?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course is:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this examination.

Minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for this exam of B.Ed if you have required percentage of marks.
15th March 2017, 03:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education and it is two year duration course from a recognised university.

The required minimum eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50%.

So, you are eligible to pursue course after master degree and so your degree will be valid. The admission in the universities are offered on the basis of merit score or through entrance test. To get detail visit the official website of university in which you want to get admission.
15th March 2017, 04:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher training course. It is of two years duration and the eligibility criteria of this course is as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for course.

>>Candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree. For SC/ST candidates it is 45% only.

You can pursue Bachelor of Education after Master of Arts. Some of the universities for this course is:

>>University of Delhi.

>>Banaras Hindu University.

>>Patna University.

>>IGNOU.

>>B.R Ambedkar University.
15th March 2017, 05:40 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

About this course:

This has become an important course for teaching purposes. To teach primary school or high school students, it is necessary. Some university or institute conduct entrance exam whereas some take admission on basis of percentage of marks. It is available in regular as well as distance mode.

Minimum academic qualification is graduation from a recognized university. Minimum percentage of marks is 50%.

You can do Bachelor of Education after Master of Arts. You can pursue it in regular from Delhi University or in distance from IGNOU or Sikkim Manipal University.
15th March 2017, 07:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of your M. A course from a Government recognized university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Commerce /Arts/ Science stream from a Government recognized university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through state level entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state examinations board and based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B. Ed course.
15th March 2017, 08:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MA. The name of best college for you are given below.

=> B.E.S. College of Education, Bangalore

=> Jawaharlal Nehru Smiriti Mahavidyalaya (Teacher Education), Vidisha

=> Bhilai Maitri College, Durg

=> Lovely Institute Of Education, Kapurthala

=> Shiv College of Education, Faridabad

=> Ramakrishna Mission Sikshanamandira, Howrah

=> Moghal College of Education, Hyderabad
15th March 2017, 08:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed after M.A. For pursuing B.Ed degree from a recognised university the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, if you have passed master's degree you are one step ahead and so eligible for admission in B.Ed course.

But, to get admission you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission. In some universities admission is also offered on merit basis.
15th March 2017, 09:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Ed after completion MA. You can take admission in state government college by giving entrance or on the basis of your merit. You can also join the distance education program from ksou, smu, ignou, srm, ceronet, anamalai University.
15th March 2017, 10:00 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course required by those who are interested in making their career in teaching field as a teacher of higher secondary school.

Also the required eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Ed degree course is a bachelor degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

So having completed MA ( Master of Arts ) degree you are eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree course if you have completed your bachelor's degree with at least 50% aggregate.
15th March 2017, 10:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education and it is two year duration course from a recognised university. The course deals with study and method of teaching.

The required eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor/master degree from a recognised university.

Candidates must have minimum 50% aggregate.

So, if you have above qualification you will be eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.
15th March 2017, 10:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course is:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

2. You should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can pursue Bachelor of Education if you fulfill both of these conditions.
15th March 2017, 11:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue Bachelor of Education from any recognized university. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is graduation with at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can apply for B.Ed entrance exam after Master of Arts.
15th March 2017, 11:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to do Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course after successful completion of Master of Arts (MA) course. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

The minimum educational qualification required for doing this B.Ed course is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> B.Ed is a 2 year course which can done after completion of Graduation. As you are done with Master's Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
16th March 2017, 10:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do B.Ed after completion of MA? Is that eligible to be done or not? What would be the better approach if not? Can someone please guide me with the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!
If you fulfill below given criteria, then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
20th August 2021, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.ed after ma ? I got 42% in graduation.can I able to get admission in b.ed based on my marks in MA?
19th September 2021, 06:32 PM
Minal F

Yes Ofcourse,
Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50 to 55%marks and for post graduation with minimum 55%marks from a recogniszed university.
19th September 2021, 11:39 PM
Minal F

Yes,
Candidates who have completed graduation or post graduation with minimum 55%marks from a recogniszed university.
30th July 2022, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.ed after completion of MA from IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?