2nd November 2010, 04:48 PM
NAVNEET GOLDEN

Can I do B.Sc. course after completing Polytechnic course? so that I could do MBA after B.Sc.

sir mai polytechnic kar raha hu aur b.sc. karna chahta hu kyoki bad me m.b.a. karna chahta hu
aisa karna uchit hai or nahi

Related Questions:
  1. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  2. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  3. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  4. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc from Rajasthan University after completing Polytechnic diploma?
  6. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  7. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  8. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  9. What should I do after completing BSc? I am doing BSc -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  11. After BSc maths which is a better course for me after completing BSc for a good job between MCA, MBA and M.Tech Aeronautical?
  12. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  13. How to join MBA IT after BSc IT?
  14. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc
  15. How to do MBA after completing BSc in Maths
  16. What can I do after completing BSc? -- [New]
  17. Scope in BSc Biotech? What can I do after completing BSc?
  18. After passing BSc CS what should I do? Should I go for engineering in 2nd year or join MBA after BSc?
2nd November 2010, 08:36 PM

Thumbs up Re: Can I do B.Sc. course after completing Polytechnic course? so that I could do MBA after B.Sc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAVNEET GOLDEN View Post
sir mai polytechnic kar raha hu aur b.sc. karna chahta hu kyoki bad me m.b.a. karna chahta hu
Ya sure you can do BSc and MBA after that from any university..........

even you can take direct addmission in BSc 2nd year if u want...........

Best of luck for your career...........

Ankur Jain
2nd November 2010, 10:07 PM

Thumbs up Re: Can I do B.Sc. course after completing Polytechnic course? so that I could do MBA after B.Sc.

Quote:
Hello Friend,

you surely do B.Sc from any university like DU, Jamia , Indraprastha Universities.
Ya u can also do MBA from same colleges.............

Best of Luck for your career

Ankur Jain
3rd November 2010, 07:46 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc. course after completing Polytechnic course? so that I could do MBA after B.Sc.

yes you can do it as for doing mba you will need a graduation degree but you have other options also to complete your graduation. so you can also look at these.
3rd November 2010, 11:00 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc. course after completing Polytechnic course? so that I could do MBA after B.Sc.

Yes you can do Bsc after polytechnic as the eligibility says that you must be either a passed student of std 12th or must be having a diploma from an AICTE approved college

So first complete your diploma succesfully with good marks and then you can apply for the colleges of your choice..

Your choice of doing an MBA after BSc is a good choice. So move on
4th November 2010, 03:20 PM
ashwani avasthi

Post Re: Can I do B.Sc. course after completing Polytechnic course? so that I could do MBA after B.Sc.

Yes,you are eligible for B.Sc after completing Polytechnic from a recognized institute/college.best of luck for your bright career .
4th November 2010, 04:30 PM
professor.singh

Quote:
Hello,

yes you can surely go for B.sc after completing you diploma.

there are two opptions for you..
1. either you can do a regular Bsc, by getting admission in first year.

or

2. Get benifit from your diploma and get admidion in second year directly...

as the minimum criteria is a 12 th pass..

so dont wory and focus on you diploma presently

All the best
17th December 2010, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

can i do bsc after iti
25th December 2010, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

after polytechnic in electrical engineering cources name not b.sc.
6th March 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

can i do bca course after completing computer diploma
27th March 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

as I heard,which college can give me 2nd year addmission after polytechnic in mechanical engineering?
29th March 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.a after polytechnic diploma and how many year course this is
26th April 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b.sc 1st year on basis of diploma 2nd year pass
28th April 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hv cmpltd polytechnic diploma after 10th class nw i want to do ba so pls tel me can i do ba regular or private
28th April 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i m completing my polytechnic with 59% & also doing a job but my probleme is i can't break my sdudy & job.so please advoice what can i do
17th May 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

can i do BSc after iti?
5th July 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir ho sakta h kya
8th August 2011, 06:19 PM
malek basit

Dear frnds
You are surely eligible for doing

As you have completed B.B.A so you can get the privillege of direct admission
in the 2nd academic year of B.B.A.. (i.e., Lateral Entry)

Not all but a good no. of universities allow lateral entry

M.b.a. karne k baad tum ko per mounth salary 25000/- hoga
So choose ur carrear & best of Luck.
17th June 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i have 68% marks in poltech. diploma can i do bsc from k.u.k direct in 2nd year.
22nd June 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir can i do B.sc PCM after completing three year diploma in computer science and engineering?
7th October 2012, 08:22 PM
Jyotipass

HI.............

do B.Sc from any university like DU, Jamia , Indraprastha Universities.
Ya u can also do MBA from same colleges...you can do Bsc after polytechnic as the eligibility says that you must be either a passed student of std 12th or must be having a diploma from an AICTE approved college So first complete your diploma succesfully with good marks and then you can apply for the colleges of your choice..Your choice of doing an MBA after BSc is a good choice.
16th February 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

which is the better way to do mba after b-tech or bsc.
17th February 2013, 03:05 PM
Beawar

Dear..

If you have completed your Polytechnic and want to enroll yourself in a degree program then yes you can do that as you are already a 12th pass student and that makes you eligible for the degree course and you can directly get admission in the second year.

One more thing that i want to tell you is that MBA is a very good course and if you want to do that then you are on a right track. But one advice that i want to tell you is that instead of going for B.sc if you somehow manage to get into some Engineering college then your can triple up the benefit :-

You have to study Engineering which is more similar to Polytechnic as compare to B.sc course

You can do MBA after your engineering which is a very good combination because many organization prefer MBA + Engineering student.

Engineering is a three year course and it will help you in your future also if you do not manage to do MBA in future.

Anyways its just an advice and it is up to you whether you follow it or not

hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
2nd April 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Now I am working in a private sector,after completing Polytechnic.Now want to do B.Sc (not in regular study) for farther higher study in general education.So what is tha switable path and which board have the same course in govment.
21st June 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Bsc after completing polytechnic(from 10th).
2nd July 2014, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir I done 10th and now Im doing jchnp from jetking, can I do any master degree or other course
completing the jchnp ??
30th July 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do B.SC but the question is that i am persuied my polytechnic course in electrical descipline so my question is to u that i m able enough for getting throgh this module
of graduation.
17th June 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in bsc after diploma?what can I do for it?
24th February 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in lateral entry can I take admission in bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?