27th December 2017, 07:54 AM
Taposh Baroi

Can I do BA in Maths and B.Com in Accountancy and Finance simultaneously?

I have passed my 12th from Commerce stream scoring 79% in 2017 from ISC Board and now I want to pursue two degree at a same time. So, I would like to know whether I can do B.A in Mathematics from correspondence and B.Com in Accountancy and Finance from a recognized university simultaneously?

29th December 2017, 01:10 PM
ankjkv

Default Re: Can I do BA in Maths and B.Com in Accountancy and Finance simultaneously?

Yes, candidate can apply for two Bachelor's Degree simultaneously but not on regular basis. Candidate only use one Bachelor's Degree at a time.

29th December 2017, 02:17 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do BA in Maths and B.Com in Accountancy and Finance simultaneously?

You can not pursue two courses at same.

There must be one year academic gap between two courses. For example if you get admission in 2018-19 in bachelor's degree in one stream in regular course then you must take admission in other stream in 2019-2020 in correspondence stream.

One course in regular mode and other in distance mode can be done.

30th December 2017, 12:32 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue both the courses at the same time as because you are not allowed to do this.
Both the degree are not valid at the same time. You are able to show only one degree at a time. That is why it will be better to pursue only one degree either B.A in Mathematics or B.Com in Accountancy and Finance.

30th December 2017, 07:39 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

As per university rules, two regular courses can not be done at same time. There must be minimum academic gap of one year between two courses.

You can pursue one bachelor's degree in regular mode and other course in distance mode. Make sure that the university from which you pursue Bachelor's degree in distance mode is approved by UGC and DEC.

30th December 2017, 09:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, two courses can be pursued simultaneously, one in distance mode and other in regular mode from a recognized university.

You can pursue Bachelor of Science in Mathematics in correspondence mode and Bachelor of commerce in Accountancy and Finance from a recognized university.

30th December 2017, 03:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

These are two different courses in two altogether different streams.

According to the UGC, a candidate is supposed to enroll himself in one and only course at a time.

You cannot pursue both the courses simultaneously.

30th December 2017, 03:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to purse two course simultaneously as it is illegal.

So, you are eligible to pursue only a single course during any particular academic session.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?