4th January 2023, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA in economics without maths in class 11 and 12?

I have economics in class 11 and 12 but i don't have maths ao can i do BBA in econmics without maths

9th January 2023, 02:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA in economics without maths in class 11 and 12?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue BBA in Economics course:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to pursue BBA in Economics course is given below:

Name of the Course - Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you will be eligible to study this BBA in Economics course with the above mentioned criteria.

>> In general, candidates who have completed their 12th Class with 10+2 pattern from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks are eligible to study this course.

>> BBA in Economics is a 3 year Bachelor Degree course. And most of the colleges offer this course based on the marks obtained in its corresponding entrance examination.
10th January 2023, 03:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Applicants for BBA in Economics must have passed class 12th with 60% and above marks.

Thus without even maths , you are eligible for the course.
If you have completed class 12 th with commerce , then you are eligible.
13th January 2023, 07:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can enroll in a BBA program without having taken mathematics in high school (Arts stream). BBA is a three-year undergraduate program (6 semesters). Additionally, there are BBA specializations in areas including marketing, finance, human resources, logistics, and international business.
14th January 2023, 09:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

BBA in Economics is three year undergraduate course and the required eligibility for admission in the course is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

It is not compulsory to have mathematics in std 12th to appear for the examination to get admission in BBA Economics course.

The eligibility may vary with some of the universities. So, you can visit the official website for the detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?