4th June 2010, 10:59 AM
Taniya_07

Can I do BBM or BBA courses if I am not a Maths student? Which course is better to opt for?

Hello, i m taniya currently studying in 12 th commerce without maths . After 12th i have decided 2 do BBM OR BBA. But can i do these courses as i m nt a maths student. If yes then which 1 is better and if no plz suggest me sum courses dat i can do.

8th July 2011, 03:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBM or BBA courses if I am not a Maths student? Which course is better to opt for?

BBA is Bachelor Of Business Administrator and BBM is Bachelor Of Business Management. both the course almost similar. but BBA is more popular than BBM.

there are some university those give criterion that students should have mathematics in 12th to take admission in BBA or BBM course. but few university are there those don't give such criterion. they give criterion that candidates 12th commerce pass are eligible for BBA or BBM course.

so you have to take admission in a institution where mathematics in 12th is not necessary.

if you compare this two courses then i think BBA is better. because BBA is most popular and BBA course is offered in so many institution. but for BBA course there almost maximum institution give eligibility criterion that students should have mathematics but in BBM course mathematics is not necessary.

i will suggest you first try to get admission in BBA course in a good institution where mathematics is not necessary. but unfortunate if you are unable to take admission in BBA course then go for BBM course.

best of luck.
8th July 2011, 04:41 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: Can I do BBM or BBA courses if I am not a Maths student? Which course is better to opt for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniya_07 View Post
Hello, i m taniya currently studying in 12 th commerce without maths . After 12th i have decided 2 do BBM OR BBA. But can i do these courses as i m nt a maths student. If yes then which 1 is better and if no plz suggest me sum courses dat i can do.
Sir
there are many colleges who offers BBA,BBM without maths and they allow student to take admission . General Eligibility Criteria for Indian students for BBA Course The criteria’s to be fulfilled include: Should be a citizen of the country General age bar is a minimum of 17 years and maximum 22 years Residents of the state are given preference No criminal records in the state and the national level Other than this the candidate should be mentally and physically cable for doing the course. Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Students for BBA Course Most colleges do allow candidates who are not nationalities to join for the course. This is provided that they have a valid passport. Also they do verify whether they are on the student visa. Academic Eligibility Criteria for BBA Course It is a must that the candidates should fulfill the following criterias Passing Higher Secondary or equivalent is a must Minimum of 40 % in the qualifying exam English should be one of the subjects To join for this course the institutes do not insist for any specific area of specialization. This is course is open to all those who fulfill the mentioned criteria’s. This course will help all who aspire for managerial roles. Documents to be attached with Application Forms for BBA Course Along with the application form the candidates need to submit all the relevant documents. Mark sheet (both 10 th and 12 th standard) School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate Identity proof (passport/ ration card/ voter card etc) Domicile Certificate Extracurricular Certificates (Prizes won at the district, state or national level) They must carry the originals at the time of submitting the form. These will be verified against the copies. They will need to submit copies along with the application form. They should get the same authorized by gazetted officer or authorized officials. Also they must submit 3 latest passport size photographs.
8th July 2011, 04:44 PM
kritika@Hans

hi tanya
well for doing bba or bbm the qualification criteria is same
some of the universities provide you the option to do bba (or bbm)
without having maths at 10+2
YOU MAY DO YOUR COURSE FROM
IGNOU

best of luck
8th July 2011, 04:58 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniya_07 View Post
among BBM and BBA, BBA is good. both are related to business and there is not much difference between the two but still BBA will better because it is having good job opportunities.
also after doing BBA, you can do MBA which is basically meant for BBA students.
there is another course which you can do and that is CA. it for commerce students and the duration of the course is of three years. now a days CA are getting very good jobs. so you can think about that also
10th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i have got 72.4% in 12th commerce and i had taken admission in bba in NSHM KOLKATA
so plz tell me that by doing bba can i do CA plz tell me as soon as possible bcz i m interested in doing ca
plz tell me sir
3rd August 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

is maths really necessary if you are planning to study BBA?? im not planning to take maths in my A levels...
3rd August 2011, 09:28 PM
Sehwag6

BBM MEANS BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND BBM MEANS BACHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT. Both are almost similar.the eligibility for these courses are 12th with maths. But in some universities you are eligible without maths. Best of luck
24th August 2011, 09:16 PM
javaraj5

hey i also want to do bba i hope you can help me regarding this i seriously need help please contact me if u can 9681235782
27th August 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

after bba whate courses available in 1 year
28th August 2011, 09:23 AM
gaurav raj sharma

Default getting admission in du

i have not take math in commerce but i want to do BBA can i get admission in du..
11th September 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i am science student i have not taken maths can i do bba
15th September 2011, 12:26 PM
SonalSinghal

Though both bbm and bba are more or less same programs and they have good prospects too. But as far as popularity is concerned, bba is more popular. Now a days there are so many interesting programs available like oil and gas marketing, auto retailing, aviation operations, logistis mgmt etc.. as these are core sector programs, they have very good scope in the future and you can easily get job too. If these programs interests you then you can look for upes, a core sector university which is famous for its programs and faculty in pan asia region
10th January 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in bba in du without maths
15th August 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am Faroza.. I m from science stream and I want to opt for BBM but i faild in Maths in my 10 2 as it was my optional subject.. but stil i pasd my pu.. so can i go for bbm???
19th October 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

can i do bmm vitvout maths bcuz as a arts student i dont have maths?
16th November 2012, 07:56 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

Better do BBA instead of BBM then you will be without maths at all in your graduation. BBA is the easiest and you can be confident and score more than what you expect. It's very easy and enjoying course. So you can join and study only at the time of exam and you will score more. BBA is only course you can score more even without much studies or anything. Certain things like tax to be concentrated and other than that financial management rest all the subjects you can easily pass and write the exam blindly.
21st March 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

hi after completing cec .what i must do .ican do bba or not .
20th April 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a class 12th student(female) of commerce without maths..instead of maths i have IP (informatics practices) I want to know what all courses are available for me as i don't have maths..kindly help me out..my teachers say thay BBA is easy and i can do it..then do MBA after that..from where should i do these? And how much time will be required? I am a student scoring 80% around usually..Can i really do BBA nd MBA? What kind of jobs will it offer??
15th June 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

In bcom corse which type of maths?
12th July 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

can i do bba mba aftr hvng 2 makrsheet in 12th xam
6th March 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

hii m a 11th commerce student n i hv opt for s.p... so i wanna ask if maths is require 4 bmm
3rd April 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Please help me with names of colleges in Mumbai offering bba without maths in 12th
14th August 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in 12in arts wittowt maths can I join bbm course with any problem
5th May 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a arts student without maths I wanted to do BBA from lucknow university I can't go for it
16th July 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What about NWAC courses which is equlalent to 2 cirtificate, please give details.
4th January 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Hey you all, I'm currently doing commerce with informatics practices(IP) instead of mathematics and its my last year. I would like to know if i can apply for the BBA IB course so that i can do an MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?