9th June 2012, 09:46 PM

Can I do CA or Hotel Management after passing 12th with Maths?

Can i do C. A or Hotel Managment after 12th without Maths?

12th June 2012, 03:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA or Hotel Management after passing 12th with Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Can i do C. A or Hotel Managment after 12th without Maths?
Either to pursue Chartered Accountancy course or Hotel Management program, having Mathematics in the higher secondary level is not mandatory. If you have qualified higher secondary examination from a recognized board with any subject combination, you may apply for both Chartered Accountancy course as well as for Bachelors Degree or Diploma program in Hotel Management.
Since there are various institutes offering courses in Hotel Management, the admission procedure as well as the eligibility may vary but as far as Chartered Accountancy course is concerned, it is offered only by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and students who have qualified higher secondary examination are considered eligible to register for the course, irrespective of the marks they secured in the qualifying examination.

29th March 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CA or Hotel Management after passing 12th with Maths?

can i do hotel management after passing 12th commerce along with BBA? And can hotel management be done external?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?