23rd September 2019, 05:52 AM
Bhavani nayak

Can I do LLB course after 2nd PUC?

Hi, I am Miss Bhavani and I had completed my 2nd PUC in the year 2014. Am I eligible for LLB course to do now? If yes, then please let me from where and how can I do so? And, if not then tell me what should I do to become eligible for LLB course?

29th September 2019, 12:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB course after 2nd PUC?

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course for candidate who have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For candidates who have passed 12th or PUC from a recognised board can get admission in five year LLB course.

So, you are eligible for the admission in the five year course on the basis of PUC qualification. Examination is conducted for admission in the various universities to get the admission in the course.
30th September 2019, 12:05 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

After PUC candidates are eligible to get admission in 5 year integrate llb course.

The eligibility to get admission in the 5 year course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. Admission in three year course is conducted after the bachelor degree course.

So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission.
30th September 2019, 12:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th i.e; Pre University course, you are certainly eligible for pursuing integrated LLB course of five years.

Further, for pursuing the same coure from top universities or national law universities, you are required to qualify their respective admission tests such as CLAT, BHU UET, CU CET, etc.. For details regarding mentioned admission tests, you can refer to their respective official links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?