24th July 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc in Physics with Mathematics and Statistics?

Sir, I am a graduate in Physics with 80 percent marks. My complementary subjects were Mathematics and Statistics. Am I eligible for M.Sc Forensic Science?

15th August 2019, 05:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc in Physics with Mathematics and Statistics?

The eligibility criteria for pursuing Master of Science in Forensic Sciences:

1. The qualification required is bachelor's degree in science, engineering, pharmacy, forensic science etc.

2. You must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can apply after graduation in Physics with 80% marks.
8th March 2021, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc in Physics with Mathematics and Statistics?

Can I do M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc in computer science with Mathematics and Statistics?
29th April 2021, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i join MSC forensic science after completing my BSC physics with complementary maths & electronics?
5th June 2021, 01:01 AM
Afreen0786

After completing BSc, you can do a Masters in Forensic Science as the eligibility for MSC would be a simple BSc. I hope this helps, but please let me know if you need further clarification or if you have any other questions. I would be happy to help you .
31st July 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc forensic science after bsc physics with mathematics and statistics?
31st July 2021, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc forensic science after bsc physics with mathematics and statistics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?