25th November 2022, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after completion of BSc MLT?

Can i do mbbs after completion of BSc MLT? How much hear I have to do and what is the fee structure of mbbs

27th November 2022, 04:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after completion of BSc MLT?

To pursue, you MBBS course you have to appear and qualify in NTA NEET.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board with PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination. So, if you possess the required educational qualification then can apply for the examination.
27th November 2022, 06:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidate who wants to do MBBS after BSc degree, they can do by clearing the entrance exam. If you really want to become a doctor then your determination will be enough to get it.
27th November 2022, 10:30 PM
Member+

Yes, you can do MBBS by giving NEET exam if you are eligible by given below critearea. Based on your rank and exam you will get medical College.

Eligibility of NEET exam : a). Must have passed 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology as subject with minimum 50% marks for UR, 40%for OBC/ST/SC, 45% for PWD.
b). Minimum age limit is 17 years. There is no upper age limit.

Fee Structure of MBBS: fee Structure vary from college to college.
28th November 2022, 08:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBBS refers to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation up to 10% is allowed in the case of reserved category candidates.

So, you can pursue an MBBS degree course even after completion of your B.Sc. MLT degree course provided you hold the essential qualification for pursuing an MBBS degree course.

Also, for admission to the MBBS degree course in any medical college across India, you will be required to qualify the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held by NTA once every year.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
29th November 2022, 12:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You may pursue an MBBS course after completion of BSc MLT. But, you must appear for the Medical Common Entrance Examination and qualify for the exam to get eligible for the course. But having a BSc won't provide you any further advantages when applying for MBBS.
29th November 2022, 01:55 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. After finishing a BSc MLT course, candidates may enrol in an MBBS programme. However, they must take the Medical Common Entrance Examination and pass it in order to be admitted to the programme.
29th November 2022, 09:26 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

One can pursue MBBS course after qualifying in NEET which is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper from a recognised board. So, candidates with the required qualification are eligible to appear for the examination.

The fee structure varies with the institution ( public, private or as public aided and funded ).
29th November 2022, 07:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I do MBBS after completion of BSc MLT?

Students should have cleared 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology & Botany). Student must be an Indian National for admission through All India Entrance Exam (NEET). Student should be 17+ as on 31st December of the year of admission.
30th November 2022, 11:29 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Therefore, anybody who wants to do MBBS after BSc degree, they can do by clearing the entrance exam. If you really dreamt of becoming a doctor then your determination will be enough to get it.
30th November 2022, 11:54 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you can do MBBS after completion of B.Sc MLT.

You have to appear for Medical Common Entrance Test. But BSc wont give you any extra advantage in MBBS admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?