28th April 2010, 12:17 PM
sushri

Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?

hello, i m going to join MD Aerospace medicine.
can i do membership in emergency medicine and aerospace medicine together??
how diifficult is to pass the exams??
what should i do for 1 yr clinical experience??
thanking u.
Dr sushree

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  2. Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Hyderabad? List of colleges offering Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad??
  6. Best institution for diploma in emergency medicine in Bangalore -- [New]
  7. What are the career options available after completing Aerospace medicine?
  8. Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?
  9. Can BNYS doctors do Emergency Medicine course?
  10. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  12. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  13. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  14. Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?
  15. Can I do PG diploma in emergency medicine? I have completed degree inBiotechnology
  16. What is the value of doing Emergency Medicine after MBBS?
  17. Eligibility for Emergency medicine course in Hyderabad after completion of BHMS? List of colleges for the same?
  18. Procedure to join PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine after BAMS?
5th May 2010, 11:38 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?

well dr. sushree after reading your querry i had gone through a lot of articles about both aerospace medicine and emergency medicine and reached to the conclusion that yes, you can do both simultaneously but there are some problems in it that you might face is lack of time and after completing the course some may say that 2 course simultaneously will seem to most of the selectors as a part time affair and there is nothing like any sort of toughness in both the subjects and you already being a doc must have aquinted yourself with this sort of schedule so, the final verdict is yes, you can have membership in both ...
regarding 1 year clinical experience do not worry it will come along with the course and it takes some time to get a experience and make it count..
rest all is okk ..
good luck doc..
all the best for your career...byee take care..
24th May 2010, 04:14 AM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?

Its not possible in academic way. Specific permission from departmental dean is needed.
16th June 2010, 03:47 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear,Its a difficult programme you are going to do however it is not possible and it needs a lot of efforts but you can do so if the administrator of the respective colleges allowed you to do so.
15th July 2010, 03:10 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
You can do so by taking special permission from the universities & concerned authorities. Anyway it is possible to do this.
28th July 2010, 10:21 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend if you have that much interest in doing sure you do .. because sometime interest on a thing makes man successful... if you love something you plan to get that some how so plan keep a target that somehow you must achieve sure you can so it... because the field u chose is very tough....best of luck

regards
azhar
29th July 2010, 08:27 PM
happy to help

Yes u can do both the courses together
but one is considered as part time and other as regular
It is tough to get both
If u can then go 4 it

About your experience ::
it will come to u when u are doing the course
31st July 2010, 05:30 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushri View Post
hello, i m going to join MD Aerospace medicine.
can i do membership in emergency medicine and aerospace medicine together??
how diifficult is to pass the exams??
what should i do for 1 yr clinical experience??
thanking u.
Dr sushree
it is not possible so you froget it dear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
31st July 2010, 06:16 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together?

hi, its not possible special recommendation from the higher authority is required .................@@@@
8th August 2010, 03:03 PM
prathamesh22

Yes dear
you can do both the courses
one is considered as part time & other as regular
special recommendation is require to do so

best of luck
20th February 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hpw to get an entrance into aerospace medicine . can u please let me know at [email protected]. awaiting for ur replies
3rd November 2011, 04:41 AM
theraghu

I have done 4 months jr residency at AIIms and then diploma anaesthesia.Am I eligible to appear for mcem part 1 & 2 like it happens with mrcp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?