18th January 2022, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for Capgemini as per my percentage?

I had a year gap between diploma and b.tech due to backlogs this thing is all because of college. When I was in my diploma we had only two members in my branch due to the lack of strength they ignored us so I had studied by own and wrote the exams But my percentage in 10th is 83, diploma 75 and btech 62. Will I eligible for Capgemini

19th January 2022, 02:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Capgemini as per my percentage?

Yes, you are eligible for Capgemini. Candidates need to good communication & interpersonal skills, along with good command on technical subjects for Capgemini. Note that candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Capgemini selection process.
20th January 2022, 10:48 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Capgemini eligibility criteria is,you must have 10th,12th or diploma and graduation passed with minimum 60%marks.
And gap is allowed in Capgemini is maximum 1year between 12th and 1st year of graduation.
20th January 2022, 08:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For being eligible candidate must have scored atleast 60% or above in their last qualifying exam.
Candidate must have a good academic background, and it must be 60% or above throughout their academics.
Maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after 12th but not after 10th or in between semesters of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?