11th April 2012, 10:53 AM
abhilasha10feb

Can I be eligible to give NET Exam being a candidate from regular PGDBM course?

I want to know whether i would be able to give net i am regular 2 year pgdbm .

11th April 2012, 07:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to give NET Exam being a candidate from regular PGDBM course?

The minimum educational qualification required for attending NET exam is a post graduation. Hence, you are eligible to attend NET exam with a PGDBM if it is approved by AICTE. A candidate needs to score 55% marks in the post graduate diploma/degree course so as to be eligible to write the NET exam. You can submit the application for NET exam through online. You should prepare for the subject you specialized in post graduation.
13th April 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to give NET Exam being a candidate from regular PGDBM course?

I am taking admission in MA economics this year
can i apply for net
4th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give NET Exam being a candidate from distance education PGDBA course SCDL?

I want to know whether i would be able to give net i am distance education PGDBA course SCDL.
10th May 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i m graduat..can u appy for net???
5th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligibility criteria for NET exam ? Can a candidate from any educational background appear for NET ?
Can a engineering student appear for NET exam ?
15th August 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i have done PGDPM from XISS, am i elligible for ugc net exam?
7th January 2020, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I did my Post Graduate Diploma in Telecom Management & sales Marketing in 2008-2018 from Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune (deemed University ) with 63%. Can I appear to for Net? Please answer so that I prepare for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?