5th February 2010, 07:21 PM
gupta.vipul.85

Can I fill form for ssc combined graduate level exam after B.E. in food technology?

i have done B.E. in food technology(with honors). After that i have also completed PGDBA from Symbiosis(SCDL) PUNE (with A grade) I am 25 year old. I want to fill form of ssc combined graduate level exam. But in subjects given for b.e. or b.tech, food tech. is not given as subject. So can i fill up form with pgdba degree or with b.e. plz help me out.

5th February 2010, 11:34 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I fill form for ssc combined graduate level exam after B.E. in food technology?

yes you can surely fill the form with it and more over i think you just have to qualify the exam and you are eligible for it and you just neeed to give the exam in the prescribed format as directed by SSC and for more details you can see e the latest employment newspaper of this week dated 31-5 feb and apply accordingly you can get the employment news at the nearest book stall .. good luck and wish you all the best...
5th February 2010, 11:37 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I fill form for ssc combined graduate level exam after B.E. in food technology?

ya you can fill the form for ssc combined graduate level exam with your b.e certificate
6th February 2010, 10:39 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

yes you can fill the form of ssc.
but as your subject is not in list,so you have to chose the other subject which is included in the sujects.
6th February 2010, 11:06 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

yes you are eligible
you can fill the form with your BE degree
visit http://www.webindia123.com/career/compexam/ssc/graduate/intro.htm
this site consists of syllabus,papers eligibility criteria,etc for this exam

best of luck
7th February 2010, 09:06 PM
thakurbaba307

yeah, if you satisfy the age and percentage criteria u can definitely appear. however, for the post of compiler and statistical investigator grade-2 u need to have statistics as one of your main subject.
13th April 2010, 11:57 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
don't worry, you can fill the form for ssc combine graduate
level exams after b.e, but you hae to choose another
subject because your subject is not there in ssc exams.

ok
all the best.
17th August 2010, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

sir presently i m in final year of b.tech(ece),can i fill form of ssc cgl exam next time . give me in formation about that
17th August 2010, 10:25 PM
prerna giri

yes you can go for ssc combined exam aftr having completed your B.E in food technology because the minimum eligibilty criteria for ssc is a graduate degree in any branch..
18th August 2010, 04:21 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,

you can fill the form for ssc combine graduate level exams after BE,the minimum

eligibility criteria for ssc is a graduate degree in any branch You just have to

qualify the exam and you are eligible for it and you just need to give the exam

in the prescribed format as directed by SSC
23rd August 2010, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

thanks sir you have give me good saggesion.
24th August 2010, 09:05 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
yes you are eligible for the ssc combined graduate level exam if you are BE.the only criteria is that you have to give an entrance test in the prescribed format and based on the result you can join for the post.
Wish You All The Best!!!!
25th August 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in 2009 with four years aggregate of 51.89% and in the final year I got 58%. on my B.E certificate of pune university they mentioned my final year marks only, now can u Pl'z tell me what is the %tage required,
to give the ssc combined graduate level exam? and are they going to consider my four years aggregate %tage or the %tage that they have mentioned on my degree certificate?.
27th August 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i hv done bachelors degree in hotel management wid 58.73% am i eligible for ss exams?
21st October 2010, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

can i fill form for ssc combined graduate level exam after BCA from distance education in SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY (smudde)
21st October 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Goodmorning sir,

i am doing BCA. from sikkim manipal uninversity directorate of distance education(SMUDDE).sir i am very confused.can i fill form of ssc examination after bca.am i eligible for ssc exam..
3rd January 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

can a final year appearing candidate is eligible for graduate level ssc exam?
30th January 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I hav done B.Sc in Botany.can i eligible for the tax assistant exam of SSC CGL. Can anyone plz tell me what is the source of getting the latest syllabus of SSC combined graduate level ( for tax assistant) ?
1st February 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i am the final year student of b.tech. can i sit for this xam this year?
10th March 2011, 05:42 AM
Sanjiv sharma

Staff selection commission conducts the combined graduate level examination every year. The notification for 2011 exam is not declared yet but likely to declare next week. Eligibility for CGLE exam
Minimum qualification required- graduation in any stream
Age limit - 18 to 27 years( 25 for cpo si) other age relaxations are given as per govt rules. Keep checking employment news weekly for exam advertisement or visit the official website of ssc for more info
http://www.ssc,nic.in
Good luck
19th March 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

distance education degrees are eligible for s. s. c. exam?
19th March 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Distance education degrees eligible for s. s. c. exam.
19th March 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Distance education degrees eligible for s. s. c. exam?
10th April 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

can ifil form of ssc combined graduate levelexam after hotel management degree?
4th May 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i have done profesional course so can i fill form for ssc?
18th April 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc it from kuvempu university from karnataka,can i fill ssc combined graduate level exam 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?