18th February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill up SSC(CGL) 2016 form if my graduation result will be out by June?

I am reading in b.sc. final year. My exam will complete in April 2016, and result will come in June 2016. Can I fill the form of ssc(cgl) 2016

19th February 2016, 01:04 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill up SSC(CGL) 2016 form if my graduation result will be out by June?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CGL examination conducted by SSC every year. The application form for 2016 examination is available now.

Candidates passed or pursuing in final year can apply for examination. The examination will be conducted in three stages and have to qualify in all these stages for final recruitment.

But, you have to submit your final result before final recruitment of the jobs at the time of interview stages. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in
19th February 2016, 02:09 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill up SSC(CGL) 2016 form if my graduation result will be out by June?

CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by SSC every year. The examination is conducted in three stages.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing in final year of graduation.

Candidates age must be between 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination. The application form for examination is available online from 13th Feb 2016. For other information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
19th February 2016, 04:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am reading in b.sc. final year. My exam will complete in April 2016, and result will come in June 2016. Can I fill the form of ssc(cgl) 2016
Yes, you are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SSC CGL exam. Final year candidates are also eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
2nd December 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I get graduation final result in b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?