3rd November 2019, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I get 5th semester admission if failed in 3 papers of BCom(H) 4th semester?

Hi Sir, I am a BCom(H) student and unfortunately I failed in 3 papers in my 4th semester exams. So, is it possible for me to get admission in the 5th semester or not? Kindly help me to know about this as soon as possible.

15th November 2019, 12:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get 5th semester admission if failed in 3 papers of BCom(H) 4th semester?

Yes, you can get promoted to fifth semester of Bachelor of Commerce even if you have three backlogs in Bachelor of commerce 4th semester. But it totally depends upon your Head of Department whether to allow for further studies.

You can write an application promising to your Head of Department for better performance in coming semesters.

2nd May 2023, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get 5th semester admission if failed in 3 papers of BCom(H) 4th semester?

If due to attendance short in 4th semester in bcom class in college and do not allow me to sit in exam, can i get admission in 5th semester and also attend classes of 4th semester how it will manage or college do not give me admission , it spoil my carrier or in this situation what can i do.

5th May 2023, 05:17 PM
gulshan21

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
It depends on the rules and regulations of your particular college or university. In general, re-admission policies for students who fail a certain number of courses or exams vary from institution to institution.
You should inquire about re-admission policies and procedures by contacting the administration department or academic advisor of your college or university. They will actually want to furnish you with the specific data and direction on the most proficient method to continue in this present circumstance.
Thanks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?