5th October 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get 6 grace marks to complete the remaining subject of engineering?

Sir I have completed my 7thsemester and my results are Five subjects clear and the remaining elective subject 'HEPD' is not clear having 24 marks.Now the question is Sir can I get 6 marks grace to complte the the remaining subject.As A I have not given any grace marks in any subject..thanku sir

5th October 2015, 05:18 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get 6 grace marks to complete the remaining subject of engineering?

yes, you can get the grace marks in the remaining subject of Hydro energy and power development but a simple basic rule is applied for it that you should be passed in the other five subjects without grace marks.

>> As you can get the grace marks in a subject in any semester if other are passed without grace marks because the grace marks are allotted equal to the subjects in a semester and as the subjects are 6 in the 7th semester so you can get only 6 grace marks in one subject.

>> For this you have to write an application to the Registrar of the university where you are studying in engineering and if you will be eligible for it, you will get a grace mark of 6 points and semester will be qualified.
13th December 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get 6 grace marks to complete the remaining subject of engineering?

Can i get 16 grace mark in mathematics 2 (one subject ) to clear engineering degree
7th May 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the answer of my questions.
1) If anyone student pass in all subjects but he is fail in only one subject. He want 4 -5 Mark's for passing . But university already gave him 2 Mark's (Grace). And this student is in 2nd year. His FE subject will clear by university or not. This Student secure his credits point more than 25 in 2nd year. But his fail in one subject in FE. He need only 4 marks for passing. But university already gave him 2 grace marks in previous semester. Then what would do university?
2) what is difference between condolence and Grace marking system?
8th August 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, i have all ready cleared all 7 semester but i had one re paper in 6 sem but i need 4 marks to clear exam so is this possible to get 4 grace marks...because i never ever applied to get any grace marks ....kindly give my saner
4th July 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I clear the b.tech degree in ptu for last sub. Remaining..Marks internal external-16 19=35
What's the grace rule in ptu?
14th February 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 2 year mech engineering in 3 sem I cleared all internal external practical viva but only in applied mathematics 4 I got 24 marks in external
So can I get 8 marks to pass the examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?