10th November 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for 2nd year BA course after completion of 1st year from open university?

Can I get admission for 2nd year BA course after completion of the 1st year from open university? Is that possible? Can you please guide me through the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Awaiting the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for 2nd year BA course after completion of 1st year from open university?
  2. Can I get admission in last year of B.Com in Open University if discontinued after 2nd year?
  3. How to get admission in a University directly?
  4. Having completed 1st year of B.Com from PDM University can I take admission in IGNOU for 2nd year?
  5. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  6. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  7. Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma?
  8. Is this possible to get admission in 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after the completion of 1st year B.Com from Chhatisgarh?
  9. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap? -- [New]
  10. Does this possible to get admission for 2nd year B.Com in Delhi University after completion of 1st year B.Com from Madras University?
  11. Colleges in Noida accepting direct admission into 2nd year of B.Com after completing 1st year from Amity University?
  12. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  14. Possibility to join any Open University from 2nd year for BSc(Physics) 2nd year student of Burdwan University?
  15. Chances of getting admission directly into 2nd year of BE after completion of 2 year Diploma?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com(H)?
  17. How to take admission in Delhi University Bsc 2nd year
  18. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University?
12th November 2017, 10:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for 2nd year BA course after completion of 1st year from open university?

No, you can't get admission for 2nd year B.A course after completion of your 1st year from open university. You can't pursue first year B.A course from open university and remaining years B.A from regular college. If you you you want to pursue regular B.A course then, you have to take admission in first year of B.A course in another college and you can't get admission in second year of B.A course.
12th November 2017, 10:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission for 2nd year BA course after completion of 1st year from open university?

Yes, it is possible. You can continue the course in any university of your choice.

All you need is a vacancy in that university and the migration certificate.

The other documents you would require are :

* Previous mark sheets.
* Migration Certificate
* Character Certificate
* Transfer Certificate
* Required fee.
13th November 2017, 09:43 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to get admission in 2nd year of BA in another college.
If you want to change your college than you have to take admission in 1st year.

You have to repeat your first year of graduation in order to change your college. You can continue with the same college if you don't want to repeat 1st year.
12th March 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I am giving BA second year exam but I want to take admission in BSc can i take admission in BSc first year in the same university and can continue both?
22nd June 2019, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in another college in second year of B.A.? Please answer it ASAP I am awaiting for response.
11th August 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I am from bulaand seher, UP. I did my 1st year BA in open university of IGnoo. But now I want to take admission in other state like Goa to continue my second year of BA with regular college. Can i get admission?
7th February 2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i take 2nd year open college after 1st year regular bsc plzz
12th February 2022, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission to 2nd year in open University after completing 1st year from regular college?
29th April 2022, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

After completing 1 yr form open University in ba can I take admission in 2 yr in regular college in ba
14th July 2022, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BA 2nd year after completion of BSc 1st year?
24th July 2022, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in clg for 2nd year?

Actually I did my first year privately.

I hope so u understand my point.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?