31st May 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for B.Com in Lucknow university after passing 12th with 80%?

i got 80% in class 12th.can i get a admission for persuing b.com in lucknow university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  2. Is Lucknow university providing B.Com hons course? What is the procedure of getting admission?
  3. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  4. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  5. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  6. How to take admission in B.Ed from Lucknow University?
  7. What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year?
  8. What is the admission criteria and from where I may get the admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow university?
  9. Minimum percentage needed to get admission in B.Com in Lucknow University after 12th?
  10. How can I apply for admission in Cambridge University after 12th? Detailed information bout admission? -- [New]
  11. Can I do MCA after passing B.Com and 12th through open university?
  12. Admission in B.Sc Biotechnology Lucknow university?
  13. How to take admission in B.Com course in lucknow University? How much percentage is required in 12th?
  14. How much percentage is needed to take admission in B.Com in Lucknow?
  15. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University after passing 12th for B.Com? What is the eligibility?
  16. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  17. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com from Delhi University having completed B.Com from Lucknow University?
  18. Last date of B.Com admission form sale in Lucknow University? -- [Most Discussed]
4th May 2014, 05:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can i get admission for B.Com in Lucknow university after passing 12th with 80%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 80% in class 12th.can i get a admission for persuing b.com in lucknow university?
Lucknow university offers B.Com course in both the Regular as well as self finance mode. The Lucknow university allot admission for B.Com course based on 12th standard marks. B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce . This course having six semester and the duration of the course is for three years . B.com course having good scope in both the privates well as Public Sectors . In order to get admission for B.com course in Lucknow university then you should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. The admission for B.com course is based on the performance for 12th board examination. Since, you have score very good marks in 12th standard. So, no doubt you're definitely eligible for B.Com course in Lucknow university after completing 12th standard.
7th July 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission for B.Com in Lucknow university after passing 12th with 80%?

Can I get admission in Lucknow university for bcom if I have scored 70% in 12th commerse
28th July 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 70% in isc class 12th with commerce stream can i get the admission in lucknow university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?