17th July 2013, 05:07 PM
manik sachdeva6

Can I get admission in B.Ed in Kurukshetra university with 48% in B.A?

I belongs to BC categroy .can i get admission in B E D in kurushetra university with 48% in BA.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  2. Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?
  3. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  4. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  5. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?
  6. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  7. When will the prospectus going to be available for B.Ed admission in Kurukshetra University?
  8. When to get admission for Ph.D in Hindi from Kurukshetra University?
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  10. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  11. Is NC college of engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  12. Colleges in India which provide Msc in sports medicine? Msc in sports medicine after BDS?
  13. List of universities offering M.S. in chemistry
  14. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  15. In which colleges can I apply with a GATE score of 253?
  16. How to register for B.Ed course in online for Kurukshetra university?
  17. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there B.A in Dance Course in IGNOU?
20th March 2015, 05:06 PM
Subham Mazumdar

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed in Kurukshetra university with 48% in B.A?

You are not eligible to apply for B.Ed, if you are GENERAL Category because the minimum percentage for general category is 50%.

But Yes, you are eligible if you are from OBC category to apply for 2 years B.Ed course.

As you want to apply for KURUKSHETRA University, there is one more condition to be remember before applying for B.Ed course.

You should have 2 years in-service working teaching experience in any recognised Government/Private school/educational institution in the State of Haryana as on or before 31st May.

If you are comfortable for the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for B.Ed in Kurukshetra university,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?